|Autor:||Karolina Piotrowska||Liczba stron:||103|
|Kategoria:||ebooki >> poradniki >> ogólne|
CHILDREN'S SEXUAL DEVELOPMENT
Sexuality tends to be a taboo topic, potentially causing feelings of guilt and shame that lead us to leave many important things unsaid. Open-minded and well-researched attitudes to children's sexual development should help us raise children who are body-positive and sex-positive throughout their lives.
This book is designed to help you understand:
- How parent-child attachment affects sexual development
- When kids start becoming curious about their bodies
- How to talk to children about sex in age appropriate way
- How to teach them to set and respect limits and body's boundaries
- What are gender identity, child masturbation, sex-related games and behaviores
- Why positive body image is important and how to support it
- How to protect children from sexual abuse or assault
- When your child becomes sexualy and emotionally mature to have first sex and relationship
Gdzie kupić całą publikację:
Autor: Karolina Piotrowska
Aktualnie brak ofert nabycia tej publikacji drogą kupna...